Monday, July 23

Too public for kisses

I was taking bus after classes back to the city.

Today is my first day of class. The class was suppose to end at 7pm. The lecturer let us of early. (I wanted to blog on my first day of class stuff... but HeCK! I wanted to blog on this more, so please do read on).

Hurrying-ly, I went to the main bus stop. Obviously I need to wait for the bus. I popped my headphones and get my book out for a read. I can't help but noticing the couple in front of me SNUGGLING and KISSING. I was not really offended watsoever by it. Gosh! Everyone have their own right to do whatever they want. I just continue on with my read.

Once on bus, it's rather crowded. I was pushed all the way back. I took a sit and listen to my iPod. I can't read anymore as reading during the ride makes me drowsy.

There was a couple in front of me. Yup! Another couple. They are again snuggling, cuddling, hugging, kissing and FRENCH kissing. NoW! I can't take that. I was bored in the bus and my eyes keep wandering around. Plus there is not much place I can look at as I am sitting at aisle sit and the bus is really packed! Conclusion, their affectionate love act drew my attention.

I was like constantly counting on their number of kisses or pecks. There are like 1 peck in every 15 seconds and the french kiss can last for like 15 seconds.

GOSH! hElLO! I am still fresh from Malaysia. It was not even allowed to hold hands for muslims in Malaysia (non-married), let alone a teeny hug!! I just arrive here 2 weeks. I can't take it. It was like too upclose and personal. GosH! Get a room!!!

Oops... the couple? One of them are asian, the other ABC. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment