Wednesday, July 4

Packing

I finally got everything settled and done...

Except PACKING!

I have to shift everything from KL back to Ipoh. And pack again to Aussie... *heLP*

Gosh! Basically I have stayed in KL for around 3 and 1/2 years. The stuff that I collected does not seem so. My packing is never ending. One by one... each and everything gives me headache.

My snowglobe.. to start of with, I do not know how can I transfer them back to Ipoh. I have to say goodbye to my books. I need to pack it all up and list it all down into Word Document. My Dvd player, my mini TV, my radio. Last but not leasts, MY CLOTHS!! It's never ending. My amenities, my beautycare products.. the list go on and on.

I decided to send a few parcels to Australia. I decided that I better make full use of what I have right now rather than buying it over again. Might as well utilize what I have rather than buying it all over again.

I am leaving on 10 July. One more week to go. I have not pack. My room in KL is in a mess. I have not yet got the opportunity to say goodbye to all my friends (Correction: not goodbye, it's definitely not a goodbye. It's 'see you soon'). I still need to spend time with my parents and yet I am stuck in packing.

Argghhhh!!I HAVE ENOUGH OF BUYING! The packing is damn scary. It really gives me headache.

For the thrill of buying and shopping, there is always a fallback.

I've enough of buying. Errr... Except for the BIG COOL bag that I have been eyeing.. *KekKe*

No comments:

Post a Comment