Tuesday, July 17

DHL = Damn Hell Lazy

I decided to send some of my stuff through DHL as I realize that there is much I need to bring.

Rather send it over then buy all over, rite! It cost saving and environment frenly :P

The problem is that I STILL DO NOT HAVE THE PARCEL YET!! They said it just needs two working days! F***!!!

I purposely arrive early to KL on my departure day to Brissie to send the parcel that I pack to DHL. I calculated the time and hopefully to get in latest on Friday in Brisbane. Heck! It's already Monday. I did not have it yet.

I've been making loads of calls to DHL Brisbane. All I can get is different recievers and all they told me it is under custom clearance. etc.etc.etc. Sighz. There seem to be some extra charges being made for the personal items sent fr M'sia to Aus. I dun fucking give a damn about that. I just want then to hasten the process. I serioulsy need the stuff. I mean seriously, I NEED THE PARCEL.

I do not know why they are so slow in all this. They do not even bother to call. Instead of me calling them again and again. I wonder is this the service of DHL?

No comments:

Post a Comment