Tuesday, July 31

Old Movies

Yup! I am into old movies now.

Can't help but to fall in love with all those old movies. I need to confess, mostly starred by Audrey Hepburn. She is definitely a lady, a class of it's own.


I rented those old dvds... fallen in love with all these love comedy. Why can't they do it like in the old days. Gosh! They are just exquisite and charming, both the characters and the movie.

Haha.. Fetish in old, black and white movies.
Hmm... I watched:

  • Paris, When It Sizzles
  • Sabrina
  • Funny Face
  • Love in the Afternoon

I've yet to see "Breakfast at Tifanny's" though. It is always out of rent. *GgRrRrrrr*

Oh.. there is one more that I really need to mention is "It's a Wonderful Life".


It's a Wonderful Life is produced and directed by Frank Capra,based on the short story, "The Greatest Gift" written by Philip Van Doreb Stern.


Although not an Oscar winner at the time it has been since named by the American Film Institute as one of the best films ever made and was placed number one on the AFI's 100 Years and ...100 Cheers list of the most inspirational American films of all time.


Er.. I can't really say that it is 'tat' inspirational. All I can say that that it definitely is a good movie and life is trullu wonderful :D

No comments:

Post a Comment