Saturday, July 28

First week of classes


Wanna check out my ID?
HahhAa... I am officially a student... again!!! A re-born student.

With this ID I can get concession public transport ticket and even movie ticket too. CoolEh! Err.. come to think of it.. not that cool. The amount of tuition fee is a ShArK KiLLer. Not to mention the exchange rate.
I am really tryin my bery bery best not to spend that much dy. I din even went in Kookai during the sales time. *AheM* My mum was amazed too, hearing that I din even step in Kookai or any boutique watsoever.
My classes. Some of the classes are pretty cool. Gosh. Compared to UTAR? Err... no comment :P Lecturers, I guess, is all the same throughout. No comment on that either. What I really wanted to say is...?? I MISS MY UNIMATES IN UTAR!

The students in the classes I attended are mostly... err... I duno? err... Yikes.. No Comment Either. The students in some classes are mostly from China. Some from Taiwan. Some classes, the students are very snobbish. Some are too quiet. Some are way too mature. Some are still fresh and cool. I feel so like an outsider. I dun like the feeling, dun like the feeling at all. Will I be able to fit in? I never have difficulty mixing around. I seldom have that kinda problem. I just felt awkward and out of everything. Hmm... Sighz.. Will see how it goes.

But, I do really miss my unimates.
Wondering if they all miss me too??

Anyway, on wednesday is the market day for UQ. It is the enrolment for the clubs and societies day. Well, it's pretty cool. Loads of ppl. Loads of students. Loads of freebies.

They give out pens, rulers, even a studen diary. OH! Even HotDogs. The queue was pretty long though. I walked and have a look around, can't help and took a few photos before I head back to the city to have lunch.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:22 AM

    We do miss you, Wen. really miss the day we hanging around, having wine, play puzzle and a lot more....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:25 AM

    We do miss you, Wen. really miss the day we hanging around, having wine, play puzzle and a lot more....

    ReplyDelete