Monday, July 16

First day Orientation

Guess wat! I overslept on my first day of orientation.

*Sighz*
Oh well!! I manage to head down to UQ in the afternoon. It's too late. I'll just have to go again tmrw for the compulsory brief. The truth is I am kinda lost. Go figure! I am always blur in utar, tis time round make no difference.
Gosh! I miss UTAR! Seriously!! I miss Janelle, Penny and Grace. I wonder will I be able to survive and pass through and finish my course this time round.
The JPG and loads of my unimates has been my support throughout my 3 years in uni. I do not know what I will do without them.

Taken in June 2007, Janelle came down fr Singapore and kinda our group outing before I head DownUnder



Who will help me with my assignments, who will inform me about my dued homework, who will remind me on the exams, who will let me copy their notes, who will help me with my Mword, who will ring me up and wake me up to class. Who will photostat the notes for me, who will cover up and sign my attendants, who will help me out with my thesis, who will back me up, who will let me copy their test papers, WHO WHO WHO!!!

Yikes, I now wonder wat I did during my 3 years in uni. Sometimes I wonder how I manage to graduate.

I AM DOOMED without them. Of coz! Not forgetting Kuan Mei, Jasmine and Simpson. Oh Irene too.


Taken in 2006, finishing some assignment at my place. Oh! Frodo is here too

No comments:

Post a Comment