Wednesday, July 4

Not so much of a Farewell note to my friends

I've sent out an email blast to most of my friends through mail. Just in case, I miss out some of my dearest friends. That does not mean you are not important, just the usual blur me!! Here you go...

I will be leaving to Aussie on the 10 July. I will be furthering my studies in Social Science for 1 & 1/2 years.

It's my honor to have you throughout all this years in KL and Ipoh. It will never be that spectacular without you. I will treasure the moments we shared and cherish the laughter we gaged on and on.

I have been through alot this few years over in KL. The Ups and Downs,I believed, have made a better 'me'. I had now trully begin to understand what is pain, what is tears, what is laughter, what is sorrow and what is happiness. I learned, I fall and get back up. I laughed, I cheered, I treasured and kept in heart. I just wanted to say that having you as my friend made it all so much easier.

This is not a goodbye. I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thanks for being in my life. I thank you for being you!

I hope that distance would not be a barrier to continue this precious friendship. Do keep in touch.

Hugs And Kisses
Wen

No comments:

Post a Comment