Saturday, July 28

Long Awaited Meal

I've been longing for the potato salad for months. It's not just any potato salad. It's THE potato salad.

I got wee bit smarter and booked the table at Sono's for Friday Dinner. I've been cooking quite frequently and wanted to get a break. Plus I din manage to eat at Sono's last Friday. So today is the day to E.A.T.
My PotAtO SalAd. As Yummy as Expected.

Had Wagyu Beef Steak. Medium-rare.

Shishamo. ChEwY!

Shashimi Moriawase.. Err.. I was too hungry. Only manage to take the picture after eating half way. Correction.. almost finsihing.

O.. and two more.. I forgot to take picture. Agedashi tofu and black sesame ice cream.

I know.. I shoulda take the photos. But seriously, with the food right in front of you... it's like they are luring you to eat them. They hypnotised me. I can't help but just grab the chopstick and eat it. I forgot to take pictures. Sighz..

Satisfied. Full. Dinner. **BURP** excuse me

No comments:

Post a Comment