Thursday, July 12

Journey

I finally left Malaysia.

I was back in Ipoh for a few days. It’s not enough.
It is only when I am back in Ipoh I only felt the reluctance to leave.

I will definitely miss my family the most. Their full support, their never-ending support. Their love. Their care.
I already missed them before I even left.

I left Ipoh and went straight to KL on the day of departure.
My whole family sent me off. N-O-P-E! I din cry at all.

The journey to Brisbane was a terrible one.
As I only book the tix last minute plus its peak season. I only manage to get Qantas flight. That only means I have to change terminal in Singapore. *Sighz* I took a train in Changi Airport T2 to T1, have a queue up to recheck-in for Sin-Bne. Ate alone. Lucky thing, my beloved iPod was there to accompany me :D



Once on board, I din manage to get any sleep. Oh well, I saw one movie though. A French movie! “Hors de prix” meaning “priceless”, starred by Audrey Tantou (me likey her!!) and Gad Elmaleh. It is a fresh re-imaging of the cinema classic, Breakfast at Tiffany’s.

Tried drinking. Does not work. Ended restless.

Once arrive in Brissie, I notice there are 4 plane that also just arrive not long ago. Imagine the queue! One on immigration and another on custom. The queue was so LONG!!! ARggHhh… I was drowsy due to the lack of sleep. The queue was freaking long. I only manage to get out from the airport after 2 and ½ hours.

*SigHz*

I slept the whole day once arrive.

Oh yeah! I nearly forgot. I cut my hair!! HHehE.HEhe. I figure 'why not,eh!??!'. I wanted to start everything afresh. A whole new life, why not a new look. Just for a change in my physical outlook. HeHE... as what Eliza said, " At least if the cut is terrible, you will be in Aussie!!". I made my decision and cut my hair. In the end, Me likey it LoadsZz!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:07 PM

    Hi Wen,

    pls take care there...am avid follower of ur blog...and care 4 u stil

    Ex

    ReplyDelete