Monday, July 23

Choices and fear

I can't make decisions.

I am not a good choice maker at all. Esp on my future.

I am not a plannereither . Not at all. Everyone knows that I am the last minute kinda person. I messy and blur.
I can't but I should.

When one is left with choices. Too many to choose from. Options. Crossroads. It becomes confuse.

I am changing my program. I was frustrated for a couple of days.
I head to consult to the student advisor. I need advise. I realize no matter what, the decision is mine to choose.

As quoted by Alfred A. Montapert "Nobody ever did, or ever will, escape the consequences of his choice". Decisions is difficult. Which ever decisions is made, I will have to bare the consequences of it.

The due date is today.
I am still lost. Should I be more focus on my field or should I varied. Will I end up becoming a joker of all sorts and a master of none?

Sighz. I am afraid.
I am afraid of the path that I need to chose (in due time) will affect my path. Or will it not? I think the fear is a good sign. It will draw my attention and be more wise in making the final decision. As the saying goes, only a fool is not afraid. Me no fool :P

At least I do know and will understand is that, once my decision is made, is confirmed and chosed. I will stick to it. I will face the consequences and perhaps nag a little or perhaps be gloomy about it a little. I will defeinitely own up and understand that watever it is. There is no one and anything that I could blame and the outcome of it... is my own responsibilty.
(at least, I am not a loser on that :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment