Tuesday, July 17

Parcel - arrived!

Ello! My stuff arrive.



*Phew*


I got worried back there. My beauty care products, my lingerie, my jackets and pants PLUS two of my favorite bags are in it. Dun you get conned by the size. It actually weighed 24.5kg. The max is 25 kg in the size. Wat I did back in M'sia before packing all my cloths in. I vaccumed it. I bought this vacumable-easystorage-bag. I put all the heavy cloths in and suck all the air out before packing it :D Cool-eh!!

HEhEhe... I can't help it but to rejoice! HUREAAaaaYYy!!!


I unpack quickly and set my stuff straight for my easy usage! MuahhAHHAhAHa KUDOS to that.





O. I bought flowers to decorate the place I am staying as well.

T-U-L-I-P-S!!

YupYup!!! I bought a bunch. It's a beauty. ME Likey TuLiPs. MuahAha.... I think the picture will do the justice of it. Rather then me describing the beauty and the chirpiness it brings to me everyday. It just brightens up the day a bit more. Dun you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment