Tuesday, July 17

Second day - O

Okay. This time I manage to get to UQ on time.


I was L.O.S.T.

According the the program, I am suppose to head to "Getting Started" at the Union Centre. I arrive there and just follow blindly with the rest of the people around. I head down to a hall. I figure that since that is the most people head and all do look 'fresh'.

Well.. I went in to the hall. The first session was on the culture shock rap. I was half asleep back there. After more then half an hour, only did I realize that I actually went to the wrong place. The session I attended was "Welcoming the International Student" session. I was suppose to go to another session on 'Getting Started' at the same time but different location.

I really needed to attend the session so I know.. err.. how to get started!! Sighz..and I miss it. Due to my negligence and my dupidity. ArGhhh...
*DuPid BLuR me*

Anyway, I continue and stayed there until the end of the session. I head to the library as I wanted to get my student ID ( as stated in the guide). After a long queue, only then I realized that I need to enrol first and will take at least 24 hours to activate the Student ID card. So there you go. The NuTtIe Me.


Oh, I met a few of Malaysians while I am at the Union Centre. They are from a Christian Club. HMmmMm... :D CooLz! We manage to exchange no. and chat a bit :D Haha.. I am still in contact with the outside world.


I finally get a cup of flat white at Merlos. *ME LiKey* and head to School of Social Science. I can't help and take a picture on the way there.


I went to Michie Building and ask for consultation in order to choose my subjects correctly. After getting information from the counselor I left Uni for the day.

:D Will be back to UNI tmrw for the library tour and IT stuff. Wish me luck. I will be attending the session tmrw. YUP! The CorreCt One!! I checked out the place today to double confirm that I will get to the right place tmrw. *kKEke* I seriously need to pay more attention and less on the daydream. ArgHhh.. I wonder if I'll be able to survive in UQ.


I seriously hope that I am not that blur. Sighz. I miss my unimates. Utar is so much easier.

*SoBz*SoBx*

No comments:

Post a Comment