Saturday, July 21

Harry Potter : The final book

It's saturday!!
The official release of the long awaited book.

Aussie's release is 0901 hrs ( the same time on London time, 0001 hours).

NO! I din queue up for the release. D.U.H.!!

I did past through the bookstore in the city as I was heading out to the market at 9.20am. I just live one block away from Borders. Oh well, the queue was long. The queue was up to the building that I stay in. So it was roughly 150 m queue. The people q-ing come from various age group. I can't help myself but to drive around the block to have another closer. There are quite a number of kids who dress up for the ocassion. *HeHeHE* Harry's glasses. Griffidor uniform. The broom. And loads more.





Hehe. Took a photo too


I eventually head to the market.

I cam back to the city around 2pm after running the errands. I went to Borders. The long q has died down. I went in to the bookstore. I realize there is indeed a queue. I was still anticipating on the ending. I waited in line for a rough 20 minutes. I already pre-order the book earlier before the release date. Once I was at the cashier doing payment, I can't help myself but to turn to the last page.

No worries!Chill!! I won't be the spoiler. I won't unleash the awaited ending in this blog. Not yet though.

What I wanted to say it's not really the ending that I was hoping for. But then again, I will still need to read through the whole book to find out the reason why!!

It is just me. I have this habit of the need to know the ending.

Oh no. I have not started the book yet. I am still halfway reading "A Wrinkle in Time" by Madeleine L'engle. It's highly recommended, although it's for interme. Hey! HarryPotter is the same thing eh!

Who says adult need to read only adult books :P

No comments:

Post a Comment