Wednesday, June 28

Food Poisoning!

Last nite was a tough one.

Spent like 45 min in the toilet... tempted to take a picture of the toilet bowl and post it here. But guess everyone won't be too interested to look at it. HA!

I blamed the Ramlie Burger or the Campbell Minestrone soup. I think...

OKIe.. what I ate yesterday... For breakfast I drank a glass of soymilk ( mum-made ). And lunch, I had 'Pan' mee and Coke. Tea time, I decided to eat Asam Laksa and an apple too. YuMmY!! Around 6pm, I ate a bowl of Teo Chew mee, fried by aunty before I head gym. On the way back, I ate Ramlie burger and down it with another Coke. I din feel the 'Kick' yet so I add another bowl of soup to fill my stomach up.

HA.. the pain come around midnight and MaJOr discomfort!!! It all ends around 1 to 2 am. By then my whole body is weak and it really take the hell out of me.

So gone is my plan to study on Media Ethic ( mid-term on Thurs, which is tMrw!!! ).
ArgghHhh....

Listening to Frank Sinatra, PoWErrrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment