Saturday, June 10

Amy and Kok Leong

It's good to know that there is still such loving couple do exist at times. Esp when mine is such a failure.

I just attended Amy's Hen Night.

I am really happy for her. She told me it's not a smooth sailing throughout the years they are together. What I am proud of them is they manage to overcome every obstacles , solve it and yet loving each other including the flaws.

I took Amy advice. She told me that when someone was taken away from you, that is just because there is someone out there more suitable for you.

My previous relationship cause me much pain and suffering. Frankly I have no faith in love. Oh don't get me wrong. There is love. God's love, Parent's love, Bro's love, frens love etc etc. But not in couples love. Not just yet. I lost the faith in it and am not saying I totally will never believe in it... just... not yet. Till then.

* Where is the shooting star*

KEkeKEke

( will start my chap 2 thesis now.. which was due like 2 weeks ago )

Oh btw
My CGPA is out. Guess wat. My result is 'Incomplete'.
Ha!
I was sick and din manage to attend 3 subjects!

Oh well... get back to my chap2.
Wish me luck!!!

HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment