Sunday, June 18

Shao Yi






Got some photos of my adorable niece from my mum.
Definitely need to post the photos here...

_______________________________________________________

Hmmpphh...
I found out that orange juice is some what difficult to digest.
Reason being is that I had my dinner on Friday.....

Dinner : Rice, vege, fish, soup ( 7pm)
After dinner : Orange Juice

Night : Beer, Whisky, Water, Coke, Cake, half slice of pizza, water ( 9pm - 2am)

The next morning: water ( 9am)

At 11am, I woke up rather dizzy.. and felt like vomitting.
Guess what I vomit??

ORANGE JUICE!!!!
Yucks! but true!! Amazing Yucky Discovery!!

________________________________________________

All in all.. I have a wonderful Friday. Even though I spent the afternoon in library doing my thesis. HEhEhEhe...

Thanks to all my loving frens and relatives.

HuGz To them... and lots of kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment