Monday, June 12

Class

Wat's wrong is talking in class? Summore I was whispering and not saying it aloud.
Additional to that I was discussing on the subject itself. Nothing else. It's a short discussion to just clarify on a certain sentence. A normal discussion.

Well. I was asked to stay back in class. After all this years, I suddenly felt that I am back in secondary or rather primary school. I did not see the point of being told off where I din do anything wrong.

Of coz, I was pissed and throughout the whole tutorial, I can say my face are blacked with full issatisfaction. My expression was stated right in my face that I am PISSED. I din even look at the lecturer throughout.

That was when my dear lecturer called me,'AU!'.
I dun even know that she is calling me. I am not use to be called on my family name!
Summore she prounounced like 'AOU'.

She keep on asking me questions after that. ISH!

ISh...

Well, Jasmine and I was called to stay back after class as well as Irene ( who happen to 'touched' her mobile during class ). Her reason of telling us off is that :

1) when we whisper, there is noise. It will disrupt the class attention to her.
2) the noise will eventually affect her attention in what she says as this will distract her concentration on the lesson and her teachings.

That is her reason.
She also told us to apologize after that.



Am I still piss after that? Guess!!!

PS. I manage to tell her about my sirname.
PSS. Apologize and respect must be gained and heartfelt.

No comments:

Post a Comment