Sunday, June 11

Chic Lit

I decided to read Chapati and Such last week. Yup... Chic Lit.

I can't seem to finish reading it up. Not that it's not good. Just that I find it not interesting. It's not due to the author. It just struck my mind that its just another chic lit... get what I mean. I want sumthing more....

Just like eating.

A person just sat down in a coffee shop. Deciding what to eat. Having pork mee, Chee Cheong Fun, Low She Fun to Lai Fun to chose from.( KekEke... Jasmine and Penny will get this joke! ) Anyway when finally decision been made to eat pork mee.

The food arrived. You started your first few mouthful of mee but you just dun get the 'kick'.
Takde Syok!!
You still have to finish it cause it will be wasteful if you dun eat it.
So you begin to pick and choose wat there is in the bowl ... might be just the pork, the mee or just the vege or even only the soup.

While your mind is wandering abt Lai Fun, prawn mee, etc etc.
There is no satisfaction at all but you still trying to finish it... taking a long time to gobble it down.

There ... this is how I feel! Hope this analogy make sense.

Ha! Relating book to food!! HahAha...

If there is only two things to choose... books or food.
A rather tough choice to choose... but I think I'll go for food!

HipHipHurray!!!

Come to think of it... during the youth camp.
HeHEhe... our group were always the first few who line up for the meals. If not we will cut queue. Ha!! We are usually perked up and more enthusiast during the meal time as it means food!! Some of us will grab a good table ( under the fan ). And some straight to queue. Hey... can't blame us.. the q can be very very long. There are like 90 ppl!!!! Our stomach just can't wait!!


Oh well.. back to my Chap2 thesis. Sigh.. boring siahh..

btw listening to Janice. Song title : Goodbye
Good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment