Tuesday, June 6

Youth Camp

Just came back from Youth Camp yesterday.

HeY!! I know... 'Youth!' I don't really fit into that category. Dun care... just wanna have some fun and hope to find some answers for my doubts abt stuffs.

Grace, Jasmine, Penny and myself went to Irene's church youth camp.
So in total, 5 of us in the same tutorial went to the camp. It's a 4 days , 3 nights camp.

There are some good laughs.

Well, Jasmine did laugh alot about my 'fear'. Ish!! There is a game called ' I know wat you did last camp'. It's like a mystery game. Where each group ( there are 4 groups and I am in Group 'Silas' ) will have to go into the banglows to find the clues and money etc etc to solve the mystery. There are monster and serial killer. Of coz it will be in darkness.

I do not wanna join that game as I know that I am afraid of dark at first. Grace, Penny and Jasmine was the first to start the game and went into the bangalows. They came back and told me there is nothing to be scared of as there is some street lights. So Jasmine and I went in...in the 2nd round.

Well... IT'S DARK!!!! I was really scared and in the end, I din even manage to climb up the stairs and ended up sitting halfway. Nearly started in tears and my legs are real weak.

Jasmine was caught and the 'monster' tried to talk to me without success as I was too distraughted by my fear. Jasmine took me back outside so I could breath.

After that... my dear friend started to tease me and making fun of it!! *SigH* iShhh.. it's not that I wanted it. It's just my phobia!!!

I sleep with my lights on. I can't help it!!!!!!!!

Anyway I got very minor injury as well. I tripped myself when I tried to catch the ball during the dodgeball game and scratched my foot during the beach game. ( Gosh! how terribly dirty the water in Port Dickson. YuCkis! )
I was transfering the sand fr the beach to someone who is in the sea and manage to step on sumthing tat causes the scratches.

Ish...

Anyway I din manage to get the answers that I tot I would. But Hey! I will keep on finding the answers eventhough it kinda push me away rather then pulling me in.

Okay.... pic time !!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Group 'Silas' The most camper group!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The last night is "FuNkY Nite"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Ghost for the Sketch

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Some of them dressed really Sexy!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wee Wee, Irene, Jasmine, Chee Wah

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In our room.. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil

No comments:

Post a Comment