Thursday, June 22

Wat I do in class

I really have a problem in concentrating in class... My attention span is like 10 minutes only... SerIOus!!!

Especially on Dr. Selva's class. She dun allow students to talk at all. WOW! Not talking!! It's really a drag. The 2 hour non-break lecture, where I can't even move too much... can't talk... hey.. we can't even go toilet k! She said tat we should hold up our bladder.

Well.. I really tried to pay attention in HER class... and only in her class...

I was in another lecture today and heck.. I just realized that wat I normally do in class is as follows:-

Play games something like tic-tac-toe

Play Bingo and sketching
Conteng on hands!!
Hopeless!! HaHA...Sigh... when will I grow up and act like my age. For once... Sigh.. just for once! I think my next year resolution will be 'Try to be attentive in class'. But by then, I already graduate by then.
Oh by the by, I really don't understand why the Board of Examination can't let me to re-sit Creative Strategy and need me to repeat it.
I pass the exam due to my coursework cause it takes 50% of the whole exam. I already scored 42%. So technically, I already pass my exam before I took the paper.Plus, I only manage to write a few lines on the test pad and I was vomitting.. heading to and flow to the toilet for the 20 minutes during the exam.
They approve of my 2 other paper to re-sit and not this particular paper. The reason is that I took the exam!! ARgghhhhHHHHHHHhhh!
SIGH!!! ARGgHHhhhHHHhhh Geram!
So is that I get a D for my subject or repeat again!
Oh well, I will discuss this matter with Mr. Lim( Creative Strategy lecturer ) about it... and hope some arrangement can be made. *wiNk*

1 comment: