Monday, June 26

Family

I guess each and everyone have family problems of their own. Major once... Minor once.. The impact of family is too huge to ponder.

I have my own troubles in the family. I guess that one can't live with them and yet can't live without them. I cannot imagine how my life would be without them and yet sometimes they cause me so much pain and tears, eventhough I know it's out of love.

Mine is nothing major. Just tiny lil problems that will bother me for days. They mean to much too me.

I was out the other day with Bin and her old classmates. Question arised on Family or boyfriend/hubbie? My immediate answer is Family. But of course, it need to be base on situations.

ArrggHHhhhHhhh.... I try to type the prob here... but Heck, it seems really a teeny weeny prob that is too mediocre to even post it over here.
And yet it effected me so much..

Hugs

Btw, Jack Johnson rocks!!!!
Just bought the disc.... can't get enought of it!! YEEY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment