Saturday, February 23

First trip to uni for 2008

Been back to Brisbane since Sunday and I manage to drag it till Friday. Not a bad start.

It's definitely hot for a start. Too freaking hot for me even for the walk to take the bus. A rough 5 minute walk seems like an hour. The waiting for bus was even worse. The sun is shining directly at the bus stop, leaving me a tiny spot under a tree for shed.

I arrived the uni. Nothing change much. Everything is the same. I am back. I sorta miss it. Not that I have much fond memories but I really do miss it. It sure is busy though. The beginning of the semester.

I manage to head to the student centre for part-time work application visa and manage to get more information on the stuff I have enquiries on. I had to walk from one side of the uni to another. Gosh! The walk was suffocating under the sun. Arggh.. I was swearing away on the walk. I come to realize, I use to complain that the previous uni I attended (utar) was rather small and here I am complaining UQ was too big. One won't ever get satisfied.

Oh well. I finally manage to get things done. That's most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment