Sunday, February 10

7 More Days

It's been 3 months.
Another 7 more days I'll be back to Brisbane.

I have to admit that as much as I am looking forward to go back, I am reluctant to go. I already miss my family. I know, I have been doing some complaining even got real upset on certain issues. But that is what makes up a family,eh?What kind of family that does not have it?

I wanted to stayput. I wanted to help out more, especially on my parents. They are getting older by the year and they are still so hard working, day in and out without fail. Their drive of life always amazes me. I wanted to help out. Although sumtimes I am angry and throw my temper with my family (which I am trying to control, seriously), I hold on to my stand " If you are happy, I am happy" and it really works. In the end, that is what really matters. If my parents are happy, I'll do it. Even if there are certain views and issues that I does not agree on. I'll do it. I can feel that this few months even with the moving house and preparation of CNY they really are happy and cheerful (mostly). That counts eh! Plus with my presence!! *kEKE*

Gosh! I will miss them so so so so much.

Mum Dad Kor SouSou ShaoYi QiTao

No comments:

Post a Comment