Monday, February 11

YuMmy

Ha! I just had a bowl of Laksa.

The best!

Because:
  • HooiLing's mum specially ask HooiLing to bring back some for me
  • The soup is thick
  • The flavor is just nice. Sourish and Spicy to trigger my taste bud to the max
  • The noodles fantastic
  • The onions and cucumber at the right portion

I have not manage to try a good bowl of Laksa this trip. Haha! As if aunty read my mind for my craving of Laksa before I head back to Brisbane. HAhAha... Seriously, the thought of me already made it taste Super Duper Yummy but the truth is it's really really really yummy for my tummy.

Although I had to share some out to my family. Not that I mind, good food is for sharing. Just for my family though. Gosh! All knows I dun like to share when it comes to food unless there is more then enough. Onnie should know better.

I remembered the time when my mum ask Hpei to bring a few pieces of 'Chu Loong Beng' to Brisbane for me. A type of cookie that was eaten during Mooncake festival. Oh well, I like the chewy and the fragance of the biscuit. I actually did not even offer to him and he knows. He keep pestering me just for the sake of it. I had my stand. What's mine IS mine when it comes to my favorite food.

Oh well. I had a good bowl of Laksa. Satisfaction. Fulfilment.
As usual, all the yummy food is bad for my weak tummy. I have a gastric background, taking things too spicy and sour will weaken my tummy and now I am in pain.

Heck NO! I will never have enough of it. Gimme more Laksa! I will bear the tummy ache with open arms!

Thanks to Aunty (Hooiling's mum)

No comments:

Post a Comment