Friday, March 14

CookiEs YuMYum

Guess I am so so slacking on updating the blog.Was really lazy. Definitely need to be more frequent on the blog. Promise.

Guess what I have been doing eh?
Made cookies... my favorite cookies of all times: Choc Chip Cookies


My first attempt was not as good though. Too sweet. I followed exactly on the recipe which I got it from the net. Believe me, why bother buy a cook book when it's everything there is to know for recipe on the net. Anyway my first attempt was not bad, though a lil too sweet for my taste.

Will need to cut out half of the sugar on the next attempt.



I'll try to bake every weekend as I spent some money on the mixer. Definitely need to make full use of it. My second attempt was good. I enjoyed the cookies immensely. So does Onnie and Thomson :D Haha.. the two are my guinea pigs for food taster.

I have no idea what I will do next but promise to blog more on my bakings. KekE. The other day, I was msn-ing with Shirley. Who would have thought us two girls exchanging infor on cooking. We never did any cooking during our SQ days. Wait. If you count cooking instant noodles as cooking, that's about what we do cook. :D Ha! Pretty amazing really. We talk almost like anything to everything as we are like 'the buddies' but never on cooking. I guess it's not necessary to cook back then. We changed.. hopefully in the good way. I am sure Shirley is. I am real proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment