Saturday, February 16

CJ 7 and lotsa wishes fulfilled

Ha.. Watch it before I left for Brisbane.

On high request. I ask my mum out for a date to the movie :D I must say this is the best movie from Stephen Chow. It's totally my type of movie. Full laughter and teenyweeny tear, most important part: Happy Ending.

The movie was superb. The kid was marvelous. The alien is amazingly adorable too. Ha.. I wish I can watch it all over again.

Of coz, my mum fulfilled me loads of wishes before I left to Brissie for the year. She specifically bring me for dimsum, ate my favorite noodles, head to Italiamia and bake choc walnut cake. Dad, he ordered loads of yummy food, make sure I was all prepared and all the small stuff that makes my heart melt. Hooi Ling, my ahSou, she cooked petai! Yey!! All my dear dear friends and relatives... Am so blessed :D It's not so much on the wishes but the tiny stuff they made me that touched my heart.

Aweee.... I will miss them so much

No comments:

Post a Comment