Friday, February 22

Chap Goh Meh

Hahah... Another meal with total satisfaction.

It's Chap Goh Meh. Kok Chiang korkor invited Onn and I to their house for dinner. Food was superb. How lucky am I to have relatives in Brisbane... Oh well, sorta relative. My sisinlaw's bro. The best part was SauSau (KokChiang's wife) gave me Chili Belacan. A small bottle of it. I am so so so happy. YEy!! I must say that the chili belacan is the best. We also had ribs, noodles, fish, chix, greens and keropok. *YuMmY*

Past few days was also a bliss. Onn's parents is here. Naturally, we went out to had our meals plus I did not have time to do grocery, there is not even a handful of rice in the house. I will just have to wait till weekends to do the shopping. I ate loads of good food. Japanese, Seafood, Steak, Thai. MuAHhAha.

It'S All So YumMmy To My TummY!

ps. I got a bit of problem here.. nothing serious. Just that I frequented the toilet for poopoo usually past midnight. Sighz.. wat is wrong with me.

Can't stand it. Poo Poo time.
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment