Friday, February 15

New Laptop


Ha! I nearly forgot I am a proud owner of a new Laptop. Dell.


I have been contemplating about getting a new laptop. Been eyeing / drooling on a MacBook for ages. Heck! It's expensive. Decided to go low and get a Dell instead. Thanks to my kor. He ordered it for me.. definitely din pay for it.

As for MacBook, it will have to wait till I start earning my own money.
:D
As for my new lappie! It is so cool. My kor ordered a bigger batt, along with it have media direct ( you can straightaway use the media w/o logging in to Windows. The coolest is the fingerprint scanner. HehE.. Nope I haved not use it. It apparently cannot read my figer. Oh well, am damn proud of it.
My old Toshiba that I have use for .. err.. 4 years was left back to Ipoh. Bit old and cranky.. making lotsa weird sounds need a re-do. My dad will send it for repay. MuaKz.

No comments:

Post a Comment