Wednesday, February 20

Old

Old Folks Home. Retirement Home.

Throughout my life, I never though about my old age. That is until recently.

My grandma. She is getting rather forgetful and along with that comes with disputes within daughterinlaws and her childrens that I do not want to ponder into. My aunt came back from England and set out a few options for my grandma's life and one of them was retirement home.

My visits to various old folks home was an eye opener to me. Some homes are terrible. Some are clean and proper. Some are just for money making institute. I come to see a few good ones though, which frankly, I dun mind to live there on my own when I am old ( it might be to soon to make judgement on that anyway).

I started to think of my older days. How and what will I become of? There is still much more things that I have not do. There is still so many phases of life that I have not face. I guess, fate and my destiny will take into control on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment