Friday, August 31

Self-sooth

To self-sooth myself. I decide to go to Borders. I manage to spend, give and take an hour there.
What I got for myself :


I searched through amazon and Eat Pray Love got great book reviews. The writer, in her 30s left home and head to Italy, India and Indonesia for a year. Reason being: she wanted to find pleaser, devotion and balance. Hmmpphh.. should be interesting read.
Anthony Bourdain. Need I say more. I read Kitchen Confidential earlier this year, which Gavin highly recommended it. I believe this book will continue to engross me. His writing is sharp and with a twist of phrase.
Only got myself two books eventhough I caught my eye on:


Totally love it. I wonder when I will get my hands on it... Hmmpph.... *Should I* Should you*
Oh.. as I was q-ing up at the cashier, this CD caught my eye. I was so so so tempted. It's really a good collection. All my favorite U2 songs are in there. I love 'One' best.

Should I get it??

No comments:

Post a Comment