Friday, August 24

Addicted to Coffee

I am dead. I am totally dead.

I did not realize that I am addicted to coffee until today.

The very day I arrive Brisbane, I have been starting to drink coffee nearly every day. Okay. I have to admit I quit on my fags. Totally zero fags. I quit and stop. I made my choice. No! I did not have any craving at all. I am strong and very much motivated to stop it. This coming over here make it a better situation to quit. New environment, new lifestyle and not to mention on the price of fags here.. GoshPrettyEx!! So I call it a quit.

Here I am addicted to C-O-F-F-E-E.

Reason being:
1) it's winter... a hot cup of drink is desirable after a bus ride.
2) Merlo's serves good strong coffee
3) it kinda keeps me awake during seminars ( 3 hours!! )
4) Merlo's is on my way classes
5) Coffee is everywhere here

It's a Friday. I dun have seminars on friday. I plan to be in my room today. Just read and play my game. O... and watch Grey's Anatomy. Plus the weather is real bad. It's been raining day and night for more than 4 days. It's extremely windy too. So me in my cosy apmt is the best way to spend Friday. Did I ever mention that I LURVE Friday, along with most of the people I know too. Cindy Cluny is one of them :D

Oh well. It's afternoon already, I was watching Grey's until the headache started to kick in. My head started all fuzzy and wizzy. I wondered what's wrong.... only to realise I am low in caffeine!! It's raining and cold. I so dun feel like getting out of my cozy bed.

Coffee rulz. I changed and head down. Gosh! This is why living right in the heart of city is so amazing, a freshly brewed coffee is just 22 floors down.

I ordered an extra large. It is not as good as Merlo's but wat the heck. ME NEED KOPI.

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:04 AM

    hi hi, been still folowing ur blog. guess u r fine in Aus...glad u quit faggin too. any nice guy there caught ur attention? Hey, u got ur aus number i can call? Send me an email to

    mb1802003@yahoo.com

    Remember me to authenticate my self k

    Ex in Sin during blk 779 days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah HAha..
    Who the h*&^* is Cindy Cluny?...mention my full name sum more you nut...free promo for me hahah;) muahhs..

    ReplyDelete