Friday, August 17

Assignments

I miss the days when in Utar the assignments is just another easy thing to do..

The main reason?? I have loads of friends to do it with. The friends who are good in their work. Friends who are easy going. Friends who treat everyone as friends :D

In total, I have a good bunch of friends to work with and ended up with good marks too :D The process doing assignments are fun and enjoyable. I am usually more focus on what we will eat after the meeting or perhaps before the meeting. Or just wanted to get the job done and over with.

Without them here now. Hmm... saddens me.

I just need to put so much more effort to do my assignments.

O Bugger.

I have like 4 subjects and in total of 3 individual assignments and 3 group assignments with 3 semester exams.

O Bugger Bugger...

No comments:

Post a Comment