Thursday, August 16

The Difference and LOCO ROCO!


The difference between Here and There

Phone Ringing: Extremely low / Quite often
Ipod usage : Very often/ Seldom
Public transport : Often / Least
Walking: Quite often / Not so much
Online: Nothing much difference
Driving: Not so/ Constantly
Cook: Amazingly lots / Very seldom

Read: Similar
Eat: Much more/ Sufficient



The things I miss and notice the diffferent most is my mobile. It seldom ring. My iPod usage is really high as comparing in KL. O cooking! Gosh! I must say that my cooking is much much more edible .. Hell! It is GOOD!! MuaHahAhaha.. Yup. I do cook and I can cook. Actually I think it's every human instinct to cook.

My iPod is my constant companion, so much, until it is always low in batt. *SighZ* My only solution is to use PSP!! MuahAhAhhaaHha.... Only when I forgot to charge my iPod (quite often).

I got 2 games for the PSP. It's so super duper GOOD!!!!! One of it is Gurumin and ...

Lemme introduce LOCO ROCO :D

It's a really cute and fun game... Err.. did I ever mention that I am bad in playing all sort of games. As Onnie mention, I am bad in coordination and have zero patience. Still.. it is loads and loads of fun. I give it a 9 over 10.



No comments:

Post a Comment