Wednesday, August 29

Living at the heart of City

I am living in the city. That's rite, the heart of the city.. or perhaps the corner of the heart.

It's just a street away from Queen Street.

I love the fact that whenever I have a sudden craving for ice cream in the middle of the night, I can just slip on my slipper and head down to 7/11 with my Pjs.

I love the fact that I can just go Coles or the Korean supermarket whenever I ran out of stuff within minutes.

I love the fact the bus stand to the uni is just 2 streets away.

I love the fact that I can always get food, coffee anytime I want. Err... Correction, everything close here around 5pm.

*sighZ* But anywayz I will have to move at the end of September. Too bad. The tower will be shifting operation to service apartment.

Been looking for 2 saturdays with zero results. *SiGHZ*

No comments:

Post a Comment