Thursday, August 9

A Diff route.. A Diff Mood

I finally manage to finalise all my subjects and courses. It has been hell last 2 weeks for me. I was scared that I could not able to allocate 8 units this semester and the subjects for sem is limited due to lots of timetable clashes.

Finally! I manage to take a deep breath and do watever was needed.

I was feeling rather chirpy and relieved after everything sorted out at uni. I decided to walk around the campus. I wanted to venture out a bit from the normal route. I decided to stroll along the lake. Which was rather ridiculous, as I just bought 3 textbook that is awfully heavy. Then again, my mood ... is GOOD! So it does not really matter.

It is really beautiful.


I found out another bus stop at the other side of the lake. It's the 109 bus stop. I always wonder where this bus stop at uni. The usual bus I took is 412, which stops right in front of the uni's sudent centre. That day, I took a different route back to city.

Hmmm... A change out of the norm. I think it's always good to do sth different once in awhile. It's oddly refreshing and make your mind wander bit. The route is headed from South side of Brisbane ( SouthBank ) then to city.

I think I'll try to take the citycat(boat ride) one day to uni :D ehhe..

Hey!! Did I mention that I manage to finish off Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. IT'S PERFECT. It took me 3 days to finish it. I was so anxious, I like it from the very beginning to the end. Although at the middle, was a bit dull... BIT!! It is when Harry and Hermoine shifting around places without any clue to find the Horcrux. Altogether it is definitely better then the previous book.

My favorite Harry Potter is still the fourth :D I love it to bits... from the Quidditch World Cup to the Triwazard Tournament ... dragons, Winky, maze,Viktor Krum. It is all good good good.

Cheers to Harry Potter and Cheers to JK Rowling
!

No comments:

Post a Comment