Saturday, August 11

Market Day


The CuPCakes!! Arent' they just beautiful, delicately designed with care.

Flowers at the Market is also cheaper and more exotic :D Me Likey!


Yup! I fell in love with the Saturday Market.

The food there is irrisistable. From Cupcakes to Garlic Turkish Bread... From Curry Puff to Ricecrackers. It's all good and duper yummy.

Oh... I am fatter by day. Since the day I arrive here, all I think of is food. The food here is bigger in portion and creamier too! The desserts here are all fattening. And the chips here are more yummier too. The cold is not doing any good either. I just keep on eating :P But it's all for the good. I love food. I am having constant craving for the tort chips.

That does not mean that I do not miss M'sian food either. I already have a list, mind you! I will be patiently waiting till Devember for :

-Curry Mee (oldtown)
-LokeLoke (Ipoh Gdn East)
-Hakka Mee (My dad and I's breakie)
-Wanton Mee (oldtown)
-Yong Tau Foo (PJ)
-Heong Peng (Ipoh)
-Bak Kut Teh (Klang)
-Mum's cooking
-Steamboat (Eli and San)
-Char Keoy Teow with SEE HUM (Robert's)

No comments:

Post a Comment