Sunday, April 9

Weird Dream

Talking about weird dream.. I had one the other night.

I was suppose to get up at 7.30 as there is a wedding ceremony I need to attend on Saturday. And I so happen to sleep around 5. I din really manage to get into deep sleep as was worried that I could not wake up.

Actually I had 2 weird dreams. I forgot the other one ( it will prob come back to me later... ) and I happen to remembered this one.

Gosh! This is embarassing... but so true.
I meant watever word here...and will tell watever I remembered.

I remembered in my dream that I was hugging this hot chick. And NOPE, this hot chick is not someone I know of. I never met her in my life.

She is super HOT. Long hair.... you can tell by her body that she exercised...her hair is perfectly permed and falls on the correct places, no frizzles. Her boobies is not too big nor small.Her height is just nice... nice ass too!! (Oh Wow!! I am getting hot writing this down!!) She was dressing in black... I do not remember if it's a dress or with jeans. Hmmpphh??

She was hugging me back. I never wanna let go. She fills me up. I remembered her leaning towards me more and more felt her pressure on my body , actually my every part of my body. I felt so contented! So fulfilled. It's like I actually felt complete. I think I took a deep breath and try to remember her smell... GOsh!! She smell like heaven... light and floral scent. Nothing heavy sort of smell... you will wanna smell and keep on breathing that smell forever.

After hugging, I actually wanted to get more... you know.. like going a step further then just mere hugging... wanted to kiss and feel her more.

Gosh... I was so super duper HIGH! I can feel my heart beating like it never get this exited before. I was so unsure yet so interested with all this new feelings... I am really getting all perked and... felt like I am floating...

There... I woked up... my heart still beats like mad... actually... sweating...and my breath was fast.

*SigH* my moment of pleasure. I never had wet dreams.. I think this is the first time I had it and it turns out to be a gal!! ISh iSh

I am still straight... I still am into guys. I am just writing down on how I felt when I had this dream. Nothing more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment