Monday, April 24

Me and My Dear Books!

I can't sleep late last night. I was back from my Saturday night out. I was empty.

I decided to do some book searching in the end. I have not read a real good book for a long time. I went online and went to look for reviews and synopsis of the books. There have good reccomendation and critics where you can never get it through browsing around bookstores.

I manage to find a few good books. I went to sleep with a big grin on my face.

I woke up today feeling chirpy as I have an important errand to do. I get ready and went straight to Borders. I have 15% discount as I am a HSBC CC holder, it just makes it more worthwhile for me to get it !!

I went straight to the Help Desk and give the staff my list. I am kinda lazy to search hi and low for the books especially I have not had anything into my stomach. The fella was kind and helpful and get all the books that I wanted... Well except one, ' Marley and Me : Love and Life of the World's Worst Dog'. It is hard cover. I prefer books in soft cover as I like to read in bed. Holding up a hard cover is rather difficult and heavy. *BlEkX*



The books that I bought :

Night by Elie Wiesel
The Door Into Summer by Robert A. Heinlein
I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell By Tucker Max
Anybody Out There? by Marian Keyes
Wall-to-Wall Baby Blue by Rick Kirkman & Jerry Scott ( comic )

It definitely put a smile on my face all day ... What the heck.. I'll be with my books after my exams finish.

O btw, am listening to this wonderful song, 'The Best Thing In My Life' by Justin. HehHEe... Guess what is the best thing in my life??

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:26 AM

    Your parents wud b d best thing in ur life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... definitely.No doubt bout that!

    Who am I without them?

    I am blessed with such wonderful parents.
    Thanks to the above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like wall to wall

    ReplyDelete