Monday, April 24

The Big L


Oh dear.... I am starting back with 'L' word. Season two.
Bad idea?? Think not... *TsK*tSK*

I was watching this scene where this two lady obviously have lust for each other. The conversation itself is so interesting.


Isabelle: We need to talk.
Mindy: Obviously the reason why I am here...
Isabelle: Can you not do that?
Mindy: Are you ashame?
Isabelle: I am sorry.
Mindy:How issit being wrong? To act on desire? Can't you
see we are both suffocating from it.
It harms no one... and it's so fucking excruciating.
Yup... It is really FuCkinG EXCruCiatiING.

I was really caught up with this show. I don't really know the reason why? It just gets into me.

A fren of mine asked me this ques : Have you consider being a Les?

It obviously made me think...

C'mon, who you kidding... after all it's just another r/ship. What is gender to be the barrier if there is true love, lust and if the vibes are there??... who and what can stop a person to fall for it?

Handling a r/ship and being commited to it is tough by it's own. It takes miracles and lots of effort to make it work. Why does the r/ship need to comes in diff gender?

Think.... a gal knows what a gals wants... needs... ! Vice Versa...guys understand guys more then knowing the opposite sex. We understand our own gender. We know what we want... what we need and wat we lust for...


On sex, I think we definitely, obviously know how to satisfy ourselves. Hey... we don't even need to fake it! Ha!!!

In deep thoughts, I think I would not mind trying it out. Who knows it turn out for the better? Cmon!! Chill... don't freak out!! gals!!

I said I do not mind trying it out... that does not mean I wanted to... or did I? OookkAayy... I re-phrase I do not mind trying it out if I ever met the right one. A Hot chick... that I have lust for, love for and the desire to try her out... Hey Why Not!!!?!! There is always the first time or could the last... or even could be just the beginning.

Like I said... IF!

No comments:

Post a Comment