Thursday, April 13

Magical creatures



Been thinking about fairies... gnomes... goblins...pixies... and lots lots more.

Hmm... and yup, I do believe in all this. Don't you think there are some other fantastic creaturesout there yet to be seen by us. Only the lucky once, only the chosen will have the chance.

I would give up everything... almost everything, just to have a glance in all this enchanted creatures.

There are loads and loads of myth and legend on where abouts fairies come, on how they live, on etc etc.

Hey!! Do you know that a baby first laughter in this world, a fairy is born? and that fairies and children are bonded to each other. So all you need is to belief.


I will be posting more blogs about fairies as I've been thinking to get a tatoo.

Why I chose fairy art for my tatoo??
Fairies have different meaning for different people, it's just like any other type of art.
Well... I think it's because their unabashed beauty, the desire to fly and mystical creatures that have powers that appeals to ppl. Not forgetting their closeness to nature and their virgin-like purity.

So for the time being, I will just keep on searching on my very own fairy.



No comments:

Post a Comment