Monday, April 3

The Fly with the dog POO !!!

I came back from gym around evening. Hooi Ling ask me to bring frodo out for a walk as they will be heading out shopping for cloths and stuff.

I willingly oblige... and take the dog out as I was about to shower after gym anyway.

As usual, frodo practically pulled me out of the house. Sometimes I wonder am I taking the dog out or the dog taking me out. Well... frodo always leads the way and I am always at the back of frodo... with the string attached.

I was happily letting him lead the way, back at the garden. He was busy sniffing on the plants and bushes.. you know, like busy hunting, wanted to discover sumthing with full attention. We come across this BIG PILE OF DOG POO in the middle of the path way!!! From the look, it is definitely from a huge dog which happens to have some major stomach problem.

*Eww*

Not only that, there is like 3-6 flies surrounding the shit. I guess they are having their time of their life with all the poos!!! Obviously when Frodo was nearby the flies, naturally they began to fly away from the POO and started to fly in every directions.

The best part is one of the fly... BUMP into my face!!! The pressure I felt from the bump is really something. The fly bump right to my cheek. ( As if I do not have enough freckles in my cheeks... ) I cannot really see the size of the fly, but base on the bump and the pressure I felt, I can assure you it's not those normal house fly. It's HUGE!

Not forgetting where the fly came from.... SHIT!! not just any SHIT!! It's DOG SHIT!!

*DOUBLE EW*

Come to think of it... freckles in Cantonese is called ' Woo Ying Si', direct translation is "fly's shit". Well... it kinda suit the whole scenario... The fly which happen to bump into my cheek happens to be in the DOG POO seconds ago.
Hmm...
maybe the fly actually saw my freckles... and thought that my freckles is one of his/her frens and wanted to make contact... Hmm...

It was really gross... I still continue to walk frodo. After the walk, I made sure my face is 100% clean. Unfortunately, my 'woo ying si' is still there.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:22 PM

    WAHAHAHAHAH! It's said that Wu Ying Si brings you luck.


    BAAAAA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ISh iSh...

    Geramnya!!! my Freckles is suppose to be 'Cute'... ugly but adorable!

    Got a prob with that ! :P

    ReplyDelete