Wednesday, April 5

Nine Lifes

Kinda bored today.

Oohh...

I really wonder if cats really have nine lifes?

Yesterday night , I was heading home after mamak-ing in Bangsar. My fren and I were heading back on the same road, drving around 80km/hr. Out of a sudden, I saw a cat running across the road. Believe me, the cat is running real fast.

I actually saw the whole incident in front of my very own eyes that the cat was running under my frens car. I thought "Shit!! my fren will sure killed the cat". He slowed down his car and so did I. I was thinking if he din manage to... I will be the one who will knocked the cat down.

Fortunately, the cat manage to run across and made it the other side of the road ... SAFELY!! It is pretty amazing... come to think of it... The cat actually is under his car and managed to get out alive.. Pheww... was that a close shot or it's because cats DO have nine lifes??

No comments:

Post a Comment