Monday, April 10

Pure and innocent?? my a**

There is NO such thing as "NAIVE!".

Please.... grown ups!! be a grown up... act and think...

I beg of each and everyone of you.... do think with your head and not with your testicles.

Relationship is not INNOCENT and definitely NOT NAIVE. Oh PuHleaSsee.... !! A fren of mine is getting close with this girl. Pardon me, both of them happens to be attached.. not together!but with different partners.

I questioned him about this gal. His first defense for this gal is ' The girl has no intentions , blah blah blah....she is innocent... young... naive and pure!!'

What really pissed me off is that HOW can a guy be SO STUPID! issit because lust conquers all? Blurring the eyes of truth?

Hello, WaKe Up and smell the air... we are in a world where everything and anything is possible. There is nothing PURE left in this world...the mind is never fresh, new and innocent. It is being condemned since the time we make our first cry into this greyish world.

We are who we are.. wat we are...

What makes me wanna puke is that HE is protecting her! GoSh!!!
How I wish I could wake him up with a SLAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment