Thursday, April 20

Do's and Dont's

HoOoKaaaaYy!!!

I am officially sick... There are a few things I needed to tell each and everyone of you.

1) Do not pat his/her back when the person is vomitting as it does not help at all. It just make the person feel more nauseated. Only with the right pressure and the right momentum, only than the patting will do good to the person. If not, please dun bother!!!

2) Less or rather NO physical contact with the patient who has high fever. Pheww... the area that is in contact actually BURNS when there is high fever making the patient feel more uncomfortable to deal with.
( for someone who loves hugz.... N-O when I am sick !!!! )

3) When a person is sick ,the last thing she/he need is ppl asking "how you feeling?" again and again and again. I mean "HElLOoo" as if you can't see how physically sick they are???

4) SMS!! I really need to comment on this. When a person is sick, their fingers are not as active as they used to! Plus with the high fever and pain joints could make it worse SO dun expect to get nice and cheerful replies from the sickie!!!

5) Call thru handphone. WE are sick!! Do not expect that we talk loud and clear?!!?? As we are sick we tend to mumble a lil... blurish a lil... nag a lil.. go silent a lil.... etc etc.. (we have the right!)

6) The best medicine : parents!!


Please if there is anymore do's and don'ts do let me know... post it to me. I am more than happy to agree. Being sick is already hard enough....

I know... I know... every single gesture is out of concern and care. I totally understand that. Sometimes it is just frustrating.. you know? Anyway I mean no harm. Please do not take this post too seriously :) * hugz *

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:52 PM

    testing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:58 PM

    General comment:

    1. Habit inculcate by old folks so that patting smoothen's the ride of the vomit

    2. Physical contact is something personal so no comment. As all those feeling ill, they need to be loved..

    3. If one doesn't ask how you feel, then the sickie things that you are not concern.. sign you cant win them all...


    4. Dont want to disturb the person resting so SMS lor.. If not what is the SMS for?

    5. Same as above.

    6. Best medicine: tender loving care.



    haha..

    "Anonymous"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:36 PM

    Got you! Next time when you fall sick again... I Will definitely leave you alone in your room..hmm...at least..not until you knock on my door and ask for help..
    .......iiieee....sorry to bother you with lots of "dont's".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Urm sick u are, feeling not good u are, medicine take u must... erm... recover u will....

    ReplyDelete