Tuesday, April 22

Missing Assignment

This is really something I drag to happen. AND IT DID.


There is one particular subject that I am struggling to understand. My course subject is Ideology, Media and Culture. I finish one assignment of the subject and have no idea what’s this subject is all about.
I am kinda eager to get the result so I could proceed to the next assignment on the same course which is due next week. The second assignment is rather related to the first one. The first assignment is on Discourses and the second is on Discourses and Media with certain issues ( I dun wanna go too detailed on it.. it will drag on and on). Anyway, it’s rather vital for me to know how I did on the first assignment so I will know that I sorta understand the subject and I am able comprehend it correctly.
The assignment and results finally can be collected in the office today. My assignment is NOT there. F***. It’s NOT there.

To make things worse, the lecturer met an accident today. He was suppose to have tutorial with us and was canceled. Last week, he was sick and all the classes were canceled. It’s like there are loads of mishaps or cosmic conspiracy in this course. I e-mailed him straightaway and hoping he will reply me asap. But heck, he has a twisted ankle and knee. I wonder if he will check his email? *Keeping my fingers cross on this one*


Which means it could only be:

- My assignment was lost after marking the paper and on the way to the office.
- My assignment was lost before marking the paper (this will be hell).
- My assignment was WAY too bad and needed to be on HOLD so he could see me directly and discuss (Arghh!).
- My assignment was sent to check if there is any plagiarism in my essay and was caught and I will be exile from UQ.

I hate this kinda thing. I am coming out with possibilities. Heck, this proof how worried I am. I am supposed to spend time on my assignments and here I am typing away on the blog.

FUCK!
Where is my fucking assignment? How am I being able to be at EASE and remain CALM? HOW?

No comments:

Post a Comment