Sunday, April 6

Commitments

Gosh. There is seriously quite a huge number of couples getting married this year. At least on those I know.

I wish them well and all the happiness in the world.

Although I wish to have that courage. The courage to commit to another person for a lifetime. The courage to face the future. I do not just mean the commitment to another person, even a thing, a pet or even a property. I think I have commitment phobia, if there is such thing. I cannot bind myself to something that is serious. Looking at my life, there is not a single thing that I can commit for long. I got scared. I withdraw. Leaving me hanging there... just following where the wind blows me.

I willing commit my duty as a filial daughter. I have no doubt on my parents neverending love to me. I am willing to commit to my family. The only thing that I would give the world for them.

I wonder when will I have to courage to commit. An act of adulthood that I refrain myself to engage myself in. What was my problem? Where does the problem started?

I just love to live free... living in my fantasy world.

Ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment