Sunday, April 13

Down Memory Lane

Did I mention that Cyndi was in town?


Cyndi was my team girl in SQ. We were team girls for two years during my flying years. She was in Brisbane two weeks ago. We manage to meet up for the afternoon while she was here.

We were somewhat close to each other. We use to bunk in alot and had some pretty crazy time (drinking and all sorts). Frankly, she did not change much. She is still the Cyndi I knew. She is still flying and still shop like crazy.

I caught up with the lotsa new news of my ex-team mates. The updated information of our groups, what's hip and happening in the gossip column in SQ. Mind you, Cyndi is sometimes quite bitchy and do look bit bitchy too (although she is real nice once you get to know her... just don't step on her tail... it will be pretty ugly...). She knows the ups and downs around SQ. She was my gateway to gossips in SQ last time. Keke. We also talked about the past. Gosh, she do have pretty good memory. There are some stuff I pratically forgotten and we did have a couple of good laughs reminicing about the past.

Somehow I do miss the flying years. After we hugged and said goodbye, I head back. I can't help but wondered what I will become if I am still flying? Have I changed alot since then?

One thing for sure, I am damn glad I moved on...




Photo taken using PC camera in Hilton Hotel, 25 Mar 08

No comments:

Post a Comment