Monday, April 21

Alone at 170

Am alone at home this evening.

The guys went out for their Badminton Games. Their game starts at 9.30 till 11pm. They are really getting the Badminton Craze. They are always 'ONs' in Badminton which I will never get to know why even. I don't wanna know either, understanding guys is a difficult task that I don't wanna get myself into.

Anyway, here I am alone in the room. Frankly, I dislike being alone at home at night, which is not very frequent. When I am alone, I refrain going out from my warm cozy room and stuck myself infront of my lappie.

Here I am, trying to get someone to msn with. I can't. I can't find someone who will just keep me 'company' when I am doing my assignment. Seriously, I hate being alone at home at night, even a msn chat to accompany will do. I scroll down the list in my Msn Messenger. I have 34 contacts who is online currently and there is no one that I can actually ask for their 'companionship' online. How bazaar is that? I need someone who I can rely and chat that I dun even need to worry too much on my messenging and rather concentrate on my journal readings for my assignment.

Where is Piggie, Where is SanSan, Where is Bin, Where is HooiLing, Where is Penny, Where is Janelle, Where is Grace, Where is Shirley, Where is Jesse, Where is Kmei, Where is Jasmine, Where is ....

Oops.. Penny is online now. She is here to save the day. *Hugzz*

Ciao. Need to continue with my journal reads with Penny's "company".

No comments:

Post a Comment