Thursday, March 29

4th day

I was late... (well.. predictable).

I had difficulty waking up. When will I be able to adjust the timing of my daily schedule? I had two alarms.

Anyway, what I wanted to touch on is about the rain.

Yup. It rain today... TWICE!
Once during lunch time.. and just before off-work. GOSH!!

I can't go hungry. So I definitely need to eat. I have to canceled the lunch with Kuan Mei and Jasmine ( they work nearby... err... just across the road..Huraay!! ) as they will be eating Pan Mee. The stall is quite a walk and I definitely dun wanna get wet. So I ended up eating at Wing's Cafe with my colleagues just across the building.

On the second rain, I had to go to the carpark. I already stayed back for half an hour. Could not stay another minute... as I am real hungry ( I always feel hungry when am working.. I wonder why? ). I left and rush to my carpark while the rain is drizzling.

Point to note : TAKE UMBRELLA TO WORK

I went home and search for my umbrella. My beloved umbrella is LOST! Did anyone borrowed it? I do not know where my umbrella is!!
It is a dark pink umbrella... foldable one.

Anyone who remembered where I put it? or Anyone who borrowed it?
Please kindly let me know.

*sNiFf*Sniff*

*SobZ*SoBz*

O btw, how can one survive with just 10 days of annual leave? ARGHHHHHH..... the sacrifices. I am use to the free times I had last time. Gosh. I use to have like 21 days of annual leave AND with the off days on every flight I take.
Now.. am just left with 10 days out of 365 days.

*sNiFf*Sniff*

*SobZ*SoBz*

*sNiFf*Sniff*

No comments:

Post a Comment