Sunday, March 18

Anticipation

I think one of the worse thing in life is on anticipation.

Seriously.

Especially when you are alone.

Boarding a plane alone is one of the scenario. Taking a train. A bus. A ferry ride.

Seriously.

I seriously hate it. Once sitted on the designated sit and finding the sit next to you is still empty. "Who will be sitting next to me?"All sorts will be going through my head.

Mind me, Please! The person next to you is really a big issue here. My eyes will be switching from one boarder to another.. looking at their prospect and their possiblity. My mind tend to fickle, busy with thoughts.. lotsa thoughts. Non stop. I think my blood pressure was given a boost too.

Big size??... NO! (I dun wan them to take up my space too !) Muscular??... NO! Female??... YES! Thin???.. YES!! Mothers with infant??... NO!(Gosh, it's troublesome plus it's not mine) Cute??.. YES! BradPitt look-a-like??...YES! YES! Old??... Yes!( they tend to be very nice) Clean??.. YES! Dirty-looking??... NO!NO! Sleezy??...NO! Smelly??.. NO! Gays??... YES! Teenagers??... Depends.
The list can go on and on.

It's like physical inspection but then you can't chose. Let fate decide.
It's just the anticipation that is what I hate. The waiting!

Oh well, the worst I came upon is a male, fat (Ang moh)... PLUS!! he got the alcohol breath whenever he talks or even breathing heavily. The smell is the most horrible smell that can actually come out from a human being. Worse then FART. Seriously!! No joke! I think the smell will be always there for an alcoholic. Gosh!with the hours spend sitting next to one.. SIckEnInG!!

Looking on the bright side, there is always a chance that one will meet their love-of-your-life on board. I know someone did. *WiNk*

So anticipation ... the waiting... the contemplation .Worth it or not... everyone of us will have to go through to know the outcome of it... good or bad? That's another whole new different thing altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment